In your previous mail you wrote:

   Basically, I don't have a problem with your suggestion, but I have a
   couple of questions:

   1. Isn't the notion of "traffic selector" specific to IKEv2?  If so,
      should we explicitly say IKEv2 in the example?

=> the term is but not the notion. In fact the notion is from the
architecture (RFC 2401) when SPD (Security Policy Database) entries
are described. IMHO this is a good example of what the proper terminology
can give, so why sulk it?

   2. I'm not sure if "a traffic selector of a security association" is
      the accurate wording.

=> there are many possible addresses related to a security association
(1 to 4 in RFC 2401, IKE and PF_KEY) so we need to be as accurate as
possible.

      If we really want to use the notion of
      "traffic selector", shouldn't we rather simply say "traffic
      selector" (without security association)?

=> I don't know. Of course this is not ambiguous for me...
Perhaps it is time to get an advice from our security area director?

Thanks