Tim &Jinmei,
(B
(B> > But we need to be careful too in that the Node Requirements draft is
(B> > just coming out of the oven and was baked using a different
(B> recipe :)
(B>
(B> That's perhaps true, though I don't think there will be a big gap
(B> between the description of the node-req document and (future versions
(B> of) the M/O document.
(B
(BNode Requirements is just an informational document, so it should not
(Bbe considered Normative in any sense.  If there is a discrepancy between
(Ban informational and a PS/DS/FS then the standard wins out.  I don't
(Bthink we really need to wory about this.
(B
(BJohn
(B
(BIETF IPv6 working group mailing list