> Thank you for making these changes.  The changes you've made do a
> very good job of reflecting my feedback.  I believe that the document
> is much clearer and more concise with the changes you have made, and
> the document with the changes is acceptable to me.  Do you agree that
> these changes have made the document clearer?  Any concerns about
> them?

No (to your last question), I'm perfectly happy with these changes.
In fact, I personally wanted to make changes like those but did not so
as a compromise.  But the situation has been changed since then (e.g.,
at least one I-D clarifying the M/O bit appeared), so it may make
sense to revisit the issue again.

> I also agree with you that it would be good to get some WG feedback
> on these changes.  Does anyone else have an opinion about them, one
> way or the other?

> I did notice one minor, editorial nit that you may want to fix before
> posting the draft.  The first occurence of DHCPv6 should be expanded:

> OLD:
> DHCPv6 [RFC3315]

> NEW:
> Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6) [RFC3315].

Thanks, but don't you actually mean this one?

 Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) [RFC3315].

(At least RFC3315 does not call itself "Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol version 6").

> But, if you don't get a chance to do that, I believe that the RFC
> Editor will do it for you.

I'll incorporate the change in the next revision.  In any event, I
won't be able to submit it until the cut-off period is over.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.