I agree this may be interesting, but it would be good to start a new
thread,
since it is for a very different scenario than a proxy, which has the
constraint that it must be completely transparent to the router.

Hence, this is not in any way competing with the ND Proxy draft,
but it is a competitor to Prefix Delegation.

-Dave