Kurtis,

>     New or updated implementations are not required to support this
>     address type.  Existing implementations and deployments may continue
>     to use these addresses.

Shouldn't we be a bit more explicit on what routers/hosts should do with
these addresses when found?

I don't think it is necessary as there wasn't any special handling defined in this document for these addresses. Their handling falls under the default rules for global unicast.

Of course, this wasn't the case for site-local where there were special handling rules defined that had to be changed (i.e., removed).

Thanks,
Bob