Fernando,

I agree that we should add some words to raise awareness
about the ICMP-based attacks.  We could add the text that
Pekka suggested in the security consideration section and
provide an informative reference to your draft.

I don't think the ICMP draft should go in details of how
a transport protocol should protect itself against these
attacks.  I think, it will be a good idea to write separate
drafts for those details.

We all seem to agree about adding some words and a reference
to draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-03.txt.  Right ?

Regards
Mukesh