Hi Mukesh,

On Apr 11, 2005, at 14:57, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Fernando,

I agree that we should add some words to raise awareness
about the ICMP-based attacks.  We could add the text that
Pekka suggested in the security consideration section and
provide an informative reference to your draft.

Sounds like the right path to me. Emphasis on the *informative* reference.

I don't think the ICMP draft should go in details of how a transport protocol should protect itself against these attacks. I think, it will be a good idea to write separate drafts for those details.

Agreed.

We all seem to agree about adding some words and a reference to draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-03.txt. Right ?

That is my opinion.

Regards,
Brian