Ron - Use of AAC on specific prefixes advertised in RAs, as controlled
by the A bit in a prefix information option, is independent of the use
of DHCP ... so you're right, if there are prefixes in an RA with the A
bit set, and the M and/or O bits are set in that RA, the host would
configure both AAC addresses and DHCP-assigned addresses.

I didn't include anything about AAC in the analysis I posted because I
think they are completely independent...

- Ralph