On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 15:15 +0100, Mark K. Thompson wrote:
> On 23 Jun 2005, at 15:03, Vlad Yasevich wrote:
> >
> > Wouldn't an update to a policy table be enough to resolve the problem?
>
> It's more than one update, I think:

My point was more that an update (or updates) to the policy table would
solve this.  I guess the number of updates depends on how the policy is
implemented.

You could always prefer global over ULA for multicast, and will fall
back to ULAs only if all global prefixes are deprecated.  This is
really and end-user decision.

-vlad