In your previous mail you wrote:

   The Subnet-Router anycast address is predefined.

=> note this is "the subnet-router", not anything.

   So my question is: is there only one possible anycast address per subnet
   prefix?

=> no but there is only one subnet-router anycast address.

   If this is the case:
   What is the technical reason?

=> we need only one.

   What happens if there are 2 or more anycast based services on a same
   subnet prefix?

=> only the subnet-router service has to use the subnet-router address.

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: IMHO the subnet-router service is mainly the source routing, i.e.,
we can enforce a packet to go through a subnet by adding a routing
header with a subnet-router anycast in it.