Hi Arifumi,

Thank you for your comments.

1. "routing header" issue
In the RFC4292, it says "The Internet Protocol Version 6 is specified in
[RFC-2460].  This specification MUST be supported." So IPv6 router MUST
support Extension Headers including routing header. Due to the
simplified header and good orgnized structure of extension header, IPv6
router can process IPv6 header with extension headers much faster than
IPv4 router process IPv4 header with many options.

2. "how do the CPEs know ISP edge routers' IPv6 global-scope address"
In scenario2, the L3 CPE (or the router in the subscriber network) will
obtain a prefix from an ISP. The method of obtaining prefix will be done
by DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation (PD). ISP edge router's IPv6 global-scope
address may be obtained by CPE along with the DHCP-PD procedure or other
method (after all, L3 CPE is connected to the ISP edge router).

3. "address selection at hosts"
The objective of this document is to propose a new option for RS/RA
message. Multi-homing informaiton option is just to add some extra
information to prefix information option in RA. These extra information
will help host to do correct prefix selection, source address selection
and exit router selection. For example, STB may only select the prefix
from the "IPTV" service provider to form its global IPv6 address. PC may
select multiple prefixes to form its address, at the same time it will
cache the information with the related prefix (/address), these
information will help it select correct source address and so on.

Best regards,

Haibo