[ ... ]

> Another point here is that when there will be ULA registrations in the
> reverse tree, then there will also be ULA AAAA's in the
> forward tree, oh boy
> we are going to have a nice mess there...

Jeoren, what about this quote from the draft:

4.1 DNS Issues

   AAAA and PTR records for centrally assigned local IPv6 addresses may
   be installed in the global DNS.  This may be useful if these
   addresses are being used for site to site or VPN style applications,
   or for sites that wish to avoid separate DNS systems for inside and
   outside traffic.

   The operational issues relating to this are beyond the scope of this
   document.

Bert