Jinmei-san - I fully agree that it would be a good idea to hold off on this discussion until an I-D is published.

One small correction...the originators of the discussion about "rogue RAs" are network admins who have real-world experience with IPv6 deployments. I wouldn't consider them as "DHCPv6 guys" in this context...

- Ralph