Hi all,

as a follow up of discussions around 6lowpan and ISA100 standardization, the people in cc and myself are starting an effort to identify minimum ipv6 requirements for a constrained device (e.g. a sensor), so that ipv6 can be brought to such device. This work would be closely bound to implementation experiments.

This has been discussed a bit within 6lowpan and I know a thread was started in 6man around RFC4294 update. What we would like to clarify is how this work could fit in IETF, in which WG, with whom, as well as the scope and process for this effort.

We would appreciate your feedback on this topic.

Best regards,
Julien Abeille

--

Julien Abeille
Software Engineer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +41 21 822 1696
Mobile: +41 79 617 8881
Fax: +41 21 822 1604

Cisco Systems International Sarl
Avenue des Uttins 5
1180 Rolle
Switzerland (FR)
Cisco home page

Think before you print. Think before you print.
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.