On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:32:33 -0500, Brian Haberman
> All,
>       This message starts a 2-week 6MAN Working Group Last Call on
> advancing:
>
>          Title     : Handling of overlapping IPv6 fragments
>          Author(s) : S. Krishnan
>          Filename  : draft-ietf-6man-overlap-fragment-01.txt
>          Pages     : 7
>          Date      : 2008-11-4
>
> as a Proposed Standard.  Substantive comments and statements of support
> for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list.
> Editorial suggestions can be sent to the document editor.  This last
> call will end on March 16, 2009.

Overall, I think this document should go forward.

However, the recommendation part should perhaps be a bit more explicit. I
assume the recipient node should not trash packets with a matching source,
destination and fragment ID *forever*, but rather within a reasonable time
frame.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont