A handful of comments.

Perhaps Section 12 of any -04 version can update it's 'open issue'
list to reflect what's below and anything else on the table?  And
are we content that the other things listed currently in section 12
have been answered?

Can we say anything stronger for MLDv2 support?  It is frustrating
to be in a campus deployment where one notable vendor continues to
not provide this - encouragement would be welcome.

What about CGA/SeND support?  I can't see any reference to this
currently.   Should there be?   It's often waved as the answer to
make rogue RAs 'go away', so perhaps we should.

There's a couple of newish RA-related RFCs out that may be relevant,
though one is experimental: RFC 5006 (perhaps relevant in 6.2.2 of
the node requirements draft) and RFC 5075.

Was there agreement or not to list various IPv6-over-Foo documents?
There's now also RFC 5121.

Tim