The possible values is one thing the others does not sure and want to
discuss in 6man mail list.

In the current 00 version, MSB=0 is to obey the rules of [RFC3697]. It means
the in-path routers cannot do anything in the current all zero situation,
which has overwhelming proportion now. It means when hosts do not use the
flow label, the other can NOT use it too! That's actually, in my opinion
what we should change.

In we can agreed all zero should be possible for using local defined
behaviors, there are two solutions:

A: MSB 0, the remaining 19 bits is allowed for Flow Label Domain usage.

B: Like Mark proposed, make all 0 outstanding value

Discussion are appreciated.

Regards,

Sheng