Hey folks,

It's not that an IPv6 home router has one WAN interface acting as a
router while another interface on the home router is a host.   The
problem is also not about a home router or a router sitting in the
Internet core or the WAN.   Any router has one or more network
interfaces over which the router performs routing.   But when the
network interface is acquiring an IPv6 address, it is then the interface
is acting as a host.  Sorry, I didn't read the
draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt yet but the concept seems fine to
me to use a /127.  We may have to make sure the language in the document
is tight because IPv6 has so many restrictions like a /64 prefix length
for SLAAC addresses and the like.

Hemant

Hemant Singh
Technical Leader.engineering