Hi,

In IPv6 stack implementation,

How IPv6 stack should select the outgoing interface to choose (when multiple
interfaces) are available? Typically when the destination is the link-local
address which may be on-link on both the interfaces (before the neighbor
discovery) is done?

Should IPv6 stack do Neighbor discovery on all multiple interfaces in the host?

Which RFC defines this behavior? I referred RFC 3484 (Default Address Selection
for IPv6) but doesn't seem to define this.

I hope I am asking on the right mailing list. If not please divert me to the
correct one.

Regards,
Parav Pandit