Hi Suresh,

If you read the mail below (which I sent earlier in the day) this is
what I had said too. Just reserving values will not do, we need to
also define the structure otherwise it will not work.

> i.e. An unknown extension header will have a known "Next Header" value but
> an unknown "Specific Type" inside the GIEH and an unknown upper layer
> protocol will have an unknown "Next Header" value.

This need not be the case. What if two new headers are defined. Also
if it is a payload how do we make sure the payload first byte does not
match a known "Next header" field.

I think the first case you need to define is some values of extension
headers (x to y). That will solve all your issues.

Thanks,
Vishwas