Hi Brian,

On 10-04-27 12:01 AM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
On 2010-04-27 11:21, Suresh Krishnan wrote:
Whether it is an extension header currently defined or an upper-layer
protocol (current or future), this format does not apply. It is a
generic mechanism that future extension headers could voluntarily use to
become middlebox friendly and to save protocol numbers.

Understood, but I am wondering whether the shim6 extension header needs
to be added to the above list of exceptions.

I am fine with adding the shim6,AH, and ESP into the exception list. Do you think that this exception list is useful?

Thanks
Suresh