Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for pointing me to the other drafts.

Good to see you are heading the path that I once tried to. I have
added similar checks like Multicast and others to the headers.

Here are a few comments:

1. There is no check for any address appearing more than once. You can
use the algorithm as it appears in my draft for the same.
2. The other thing you need to consider is that you can still loop the
packet if we have multiple addresses on a device and the multiple
addresses the addresses are there. That is the reason we can check
that from segment N forward we do not have the address belonging to
the router in the Routing Header.

Thanks again,
Vishwas