Right.  I proposed to encapsulate the return RA message since the
document proposes encapsulating the RS.  We get the drift that this
document is trying to bring ND to another feature parity that DHCPV6
supports - it's DHCPv6 PD.  So ND SLAAC should also support assignment
of a PD like DHCPv6 does.

However, I cannot accept this document in its current state to be a 6man
WG work item because this document has a MUST in section 6.2 for sending
a multicast RA with unicast L2 address.  I and Wes have already blocked
the LastCall for such a doctored (L3 destination is multicast but L2
destination is unicast) multicast packet document in v6ops
(draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast).

Some other minor comments I have are below:

(a) In Figure 1 of this document a box is labeled as "Aggregation Node"
but this term is not used anywhere in section 2 or elsewhere in the
document.
(b) In section one, the first word is "DSL" that is not expanded in
first use.  Please do so.
(c) Section 2: Replace "In a fixed Broadband Network" with "In a fixed
DSL Broadband Network" because cable broadband also maps to a fixed
Broadband Network.

Hemant