Hi

I have followed this discussion with interest. In the ConEx WG it has been
discussed to use an extension header for the ConEx information. Given that the
ConEx information can possibly fit in one bit (re-ECN implementation) it seems
to be a slight overkill to use a header extension for this purpose (add to this
the discussion around other issues with header extension).
For this reason I believe that it would be good to have a few of the flow label
bits reserved for future use. One such use would be ConEx. I can't say if one
bit is sufficient. Re-ECN seems to be OK with 1 bit but with ConEx I belive one
will have to wait for he discussion around the abstract marking to become more
clear before a discussion of number of bits takes place.

/Ingemar