In your letter dated Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:22:06 +0200 you wrote:
>I have thought about this too. I wouldn't even mind if this became =
>(configurable) default behaviour. One thing though: all nodes should =
>send neighbour solicitations for each IPv6 address they are listening =
>on.

I was thinking that it might be easiest to allocate some flags in the router
advertisement message. In that case, you could in theory also do it per prefix.
But that may complicate routers too much.

(When doing ND, routers can keep track of for which on-link prefixes they
have recently dropped packets. Also, routers can give priority to ND requests
that originate from whithin the router, so there should never be any reason
to request help for link-local addresses).