This draft is being last called for the second time, as it was discovered late
that we had missed an IANA requirement. Suresh Krishnan (author of the RFC 5453
registry for interface identifiers) noted that any allocations need to be made
in Proposed Standard RFCs, and I had taken the draft through as Informational.
Thank you Suresh for noticing this error!

The draft is now being last called as Proposed Standard and will be brought
back to IESG processing when the last call completes. In addition, given that
we missed this earlier and RFC 5453's call for careful allocations, perhaps
some further review is necessary. I hope that the 6MAN working group would also
be able to review this.

Jari