Hi Kundok,

If the RPL router is serves as the tunnel-exit, it falls into case 1 and
removes the outer-most header in the usual way.  If the IPv6 header after
decapsulation includes another RPL Option, the router uses the RPL Instance of
that RPL Option and evaluates the forwarding rules again (this time applying
case 2 or 3).  RPL can support a hierarchy of RPL routing topologies.

Does that help?

--
Jonathan Hui