to see who might be interested in my failures to browse sites like
yahoo.com and netflix.com following the onset of World IPv6 Day.

Except that I can't browse www.ietf.org either.

It did work previously.  I have a packet capture of the failing "telnet
www.ietf.org 80" session, if anyone is interested.  It looks fine and
proper, all the expected SYNs and ACKs as I sent my HTTP request,
except for the failure to return any HTTP response.  I'm running
FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE.  8.2-STABLE also fails the same way.  No doubt you
can reach www.m5p.com over IPv6; it's been working for years.

Would one of you be able to tell me which mailing should I be using?
My apologies for the inappropriate message.         -- George Mitchell