During the Vancouver meeting, the chairs called the question of
whether to Update 4007 or not.   The clear sense of the room was not
to do so.  Assuming that consensus continues to hold on the list, I believe
this means the sentence you quote needs to be removed, and we cannot
place any restrictions on zone_id that aren't in 4007.

-Dave