When I presented this draft, Lorenzo explained that it's not good to
claim that ND is faster than DHCP (two messages instead of 4) because
DHCP has this Rapid Commit feature.  To which I agree.

But, consider that in V2V2I we may need not only Prefix Delegation but
also route exchange at the same time (IV delegates a global prefix to
LV,  and IV and LV exchange their self-formed ULA prefixes).  This
operation could be realized with a minimum 2 messages (IV sends RA with
delegated prefix and its own ULA prefix whereas LV sends RA with its own
ULA prefix).  This operation can not be achieved so with DHCP because
DHCP is request-response.

Moreover, DHCP as it stands today can not do route exchange at all.  The
only possibility is maybe be with the ongoing DHCP route-option draft.
But there seem to be the same opposition to make that progress.

Alex