Hi,

I had a quick glance over the I-D. Since you are referring to LTE networks (I
assume this is the indirect assumption for cellular networks in the I-D). I
wonder what kind of real & specific benefits you envision over, say the LTE
link? Those cellular links are already rather quiescent when it comes to ND
traffic. To me what to I-D proposes introduces more ND traffic than there is
today. Or am I missing something fundamental here?

- Jouni