Hi Samita,

sorry for delay.. my emails have been a bit in limbo.

On Nov 28, 2012, at 10:13 PM, Samita Chakrabarti
<samita.chakraba...@ericsson.com> wrote:

[snip]

(I'll just skip this part for the time being..)

>>> Thanks. I am just trying to get my head around this. Current statements for
>>> usability in cellular just seem superficial at the moment. For example,
>>> currently >> I cannot agree Section 16.4. (when it comes to cellular).
>
> ===> So, is your point that this document is NOT applicable for cellular
> networks? Do you want us to modify the text in 16.4  or remove cellaur part
> in 16.4?

At the current state I do not see how the optimisation in this I-D would make
the situation any better what we have today in this particular environment.
Neither the "reduce number of signalings" or "tracking the nodes" imho hold.

> I am not quite clear what exactly you're trying to accomplish. The document
> is referring cellular networks as an example.

I am after a proper use case or a justification for the statement that the I-D
will bring me great benefit in cellular (==LTE) network. If there is no such
then referring cellular as an example is not quite right, specifically when the
I-D aims for a standards track document. If there is one, I am happy to see it
documented.

- Jouni