Ran,

I looked at the ILNP RFCs while we were preparing draft-carpenter-6man-ug-00,
and it seemed to me that ILNP doesn't in fact use IIDs, but rather
a redefinition of the bottom 64 bits as a Node Identifier [RFC6741].
Doesn't that separate the use of the u/g bits for ILNP completely
from their use in plain IPv6?

Please have a look at the draft and suggest corrections if it seems
wrong to you.

Regards
   Brian