----- Original Message -----

So I emailed HD Moore, who did the research which produced this slide, showing
volumes of duplicate MAC addresses by vendor.

https://speakerdeck.com/hdm/derbycon-2012-the-wild-west?slide=64

I asked him if he would be able sent me some info on the number of occurrences
of duplication by MAC address. He sent me quite a bit of information, which
I'll need to ask him how much he is willing for me to publish publicly.
However, I'm confident that he'd be ok with the following.

Here is the top 10 list of occurrences of individual MAC addresses:

- 6987574
-  829787
-  787661
-  347282
-  292288
-  112580
-    95484
-    60295
-    60254
-    60125

Yes, that first number is 6 million.

This information was gleaned from NetBIOS Name Service information accessible
over the Internet, so it is a subset of the possible actual numbers of
duplicate MAC addresses.