All,
I just want everyone to be aware that I have stopped the publication process on this document and sent it back to the WG. There was significant feedback that I felt needed to be dealt with and that the resulting changes may alter the document significantly. The author and the document shepherd will be setting up an issue tracker for this document to ensure all issues raised are addressed within the document.

Given this, I want to make sure that everyone is aware that this means that the WG has to reach consensus on the contents of the document as if it were a new document. Please let me know if you have any questions on this approach.

Regards,
Brian