From: Fernando Gont [mailto:fg...@si6networks.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:18 PM
To: Hosnieh Rafiee
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Solutions to the problem with RFC 4941

Hosnieh,

You have been making many misleading claims about things I have said or
stated. Quite a few times I have corrected you, provided pointers, etc.
-- which you have systematically ignored. Your comments below seem to
indicate to you didn't bother reading the Introduction of
draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses, or pay attention to the
clarifications I made on-list. I suggest you wait for the next rev of the
document, but meanwhile you may consult
<http://www.iab.org/wp-content/IAB-uploads/2011/07/IPv6-addresses-privacy-re
view.txt>
for an alternative explanation of the issues involved.

I believe such behavior is harmful.

All & chairs: I'm currently working a lot with all (off-list, to reduce the
noise) with all those folks that provided feedback during IETC LC and right
after IETF LC on the mailing-list... and we're making a lot of progress on
the I-D. My plan is to submit a rev of
draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses fr broader review (i.e., have the
wg review that I have double-checked that addresses IETF LC comments).

FWIW, I'd like to express a big "thank you" to all the folks that have
provided timely comments/reviews, and that have been exchanging emails with
me (off-list) to improve the I-D.

P.S.: At this point I will not continue responding on this thread.

Thanks,
Fernando

Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks