>> +1. For me, this draft looks dangerous by proposing to deprecate
>> fragmentation with only one-side observation. This draft does not give
>> enough analysis on these existing fragmentation use cases, particularly
>> these use cases the fragments within a single domain.
>>
>> On other side , only disallowing fragmentation to be used among domains
>> may helpful to reduce the operational complex.
>>

>Sheng,
>
>I hear you. The next version of the draft will include a discussion of SIIT,
>OSPFv3 and tunneling in general.
>
>(This should address your comments, as well as those of Tore, Fred and Fred.)

Hi, Ron,

Yes, this will address my comments. I agree with Ole that an analysis document
would help us to understand the issues and the consequences.

However, I personally think we would found deprecating fragmentation in whole
IPv6 protocol might be too dramatic and had too many incompatible issues after
carefully and neutral analysis. The deprecating proposal by itself might create
more problems than it fixes.

A compromise mechanism that only restrict the usage of fragmentation in certain
scenarios may be much less damage.

Best regards,

Sheng