On 26/06/2013 11:23, Randy Bush wrote:

> ron is actually deploying ipv6 in enterprises to see what his customers
> are seeing, eating his own dogfood.  he did not field this draft for his
> amusement or to get his name on an rfc.

The only times I've seen hard FAILs with apparently operational IPv6
sites were caused by MTU mismatch and TCP MSS negotiation failure,
followed by silence which I assumed was due to fragmented packets
being discarded. Yes, this is a real problem and doing nothing
certainly isn't an option. We just need to be sure that the cure
isn't worse than the illness.

   Brian