Hi Ran,

If you mean an innermost IPv4 tunnel, I have certainly seen that
with IPv4 GRE within IPsec. If you mean an innermost IPv6 tunnel,
that is broken as far as the specs are concerned. The innermost
tunnel is not allowed to send a PTB reporting an MTU size smaller
than 1280.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com