Mike,

Good point! The pointer field in the ICMPv6 Parameter Problem Message needs to
carry some value.

My first guess would be to point at the first byte of the Fragment Header,
because the packet is improperly fragmented. I would not point at the Payload
Length in the IPv6 header, because the Payload Length is correct.

Does that work for everybody?

                             Ron