KAZ,

My neighbor's sister bought a farm house a couple years back in NW Iowa
in a town of 300 people for $20K.I don't remember the town, but it was
like 150 miles from Council Bluffs and there are no big towns in the
area. Really rural and forgotten. Sarah (neighbor) said she saw several
farmhouses for $20-$25K, but in an area like that there are no people or
jobs. No one wants to live there.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager