> Willis said: WQEW doesn't follow Disney to the letter. They will have
> baseball and football games from time to time along with local adds.
> /////
> Thanks Willis. That explains it. Disney likes to wave that logo in front
> of everyone as often as they can. So I'm surprised the network doesn't
> cue the local logo bumpers even more often than they do.

Pat-
Just this last year WQEW had Yankees or Mets, don't remember during the play
offs. Seems that WFAN opted for a baskeball game(not sure, there ended up
that both New York teams that WFAN carries, we playing at the same time) and
QEW got to have baseball. But it isn't always, just once and a great while.

Just for fun, let ask you, have you ever been up at the top of the Empire
state building where all the antennas are. I was there in January of 1998. I
believe that at that time only some of the FM stations were using the
antennas, as I believe the TV was all over at the WTC. What does that have
to do with Disney? nothing.

Willis