From: ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Jim Deville
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:23 PM
To: ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] IIS 7 HttpModule for Rails/Rack with IronRuby

Hash is mostly implemented. Can you post a link to the page where it shows
it as not done? I'll fix it. I don't know if any of the methods needed by
Rack are missing. Jimmy, have you tried this scenario?

In the mean time, if you started down this road, we'd be happy to have your
contributions. If you haven't already, you'll need to get setup to
contribute. The instructions are on the Github wiki at:
http://wiki.github.com/ironruby/ironruby/contributing.

Thanks,

JD