AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS
P.O.Box 1106 Kroonstad,South Africa, 9500
Tel no.: 27-56 -2124604  /   Mobile no: 083 477 3786    /   Fax no:
086 602 9424
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    web-site: www.everymuslim.net

 INSPIRATIONS VOLUME 5

OUR LATEST PUBLICATION
NEW RELEASE !! NOW AVAILABLE

INSPIRATIONS Volume 5  , A publication by AL-Islaah Publications has
just been released. Each one of these stories, quotes or advices have
been specially selected for their profound ability to motivate and
inspire you, or to make you pause for a moment and reflect on the
words.

Some of these stories, are true life experiences and have helped
several people to overcome adversity and difficulty and in some cases
have turned peoples lives around.

GET YOUR COPY NOW AND BE INSPIRED !
IDEAL AS A GIFT FOR RAMADHAN OR EID --- for friends, relatives, and
family members.

******************

**********************************

PURCHASE DETAILS: ( We regret at this stage we are PROCESSING ORDERS
ONLY  WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA )

PRICE FOR 1 copy of Inspirations Volume 5 : R50

Deposit directly into our account:-

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Account Name: AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS
Branch code: 112436
Account no: 1124268499
Branch: Nedbank- Kroonstad

Please fax deposit slip to 086 602 9424 with your POSTAL ADDRESS &
TELEPHONE NO or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLease mention on your fax: what you are ordering, so as to avoid
confusion in processing your order.

Your BOOK/ S will be dispatched by NORMAL POSTAL SERVICES. Delivery
time usually 7 working days.

Please feel free to contact us for any further information or queries.

FOR DURBAN ORDERS: ( Pick up and Pay DIRECTLY )

Contact Hafsa at National opticals , 83 Broad street , Durban.
031-3013368.

Courtesy: AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS ( www.everymuslim.net )

AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS
Visit our web-site: www.everymuslim.net