To those of you who are interested in receiving an ISTA medallion and
certificate for one outstanding high school student, here are the
guidelines.

* Person requesting the award must be a current ISTA member

* Student awardee should meet the following criteria:
minimum 3 years of high school science
Junior or senior standing
good character
high scholastic rank
leadership qualities
interest and desire to pursue a career in science
good laboratory and study habits
independent thinker
ability to problem solve

Please present the award on Honors Day or Award Assembly and forward
the name of the student selected to me.

To receive the award and certificate, please e-mail me your name,
school address, and awards date. I will send them out first class in
mid-April.
Diana

--
Diana Dummitt