> Thanks! It worked so far (after installing a couple of missing libraries-dev)!
> Best regards,
> Luis
Curiosity,
When using the new mbsync, lines like the following were printed while
syncing mailboxes. What do the different numbers mean?
        M: +2/2 *0/0 #0/0  S: +0/0 *0/0 #0/0
Another question. When I started using mbsync I didn't use the
        SyncState *
option. The manual states some advantages for Maildir's. Is there a
disatvantage? What is the preferred (and safe) way of changing the
SyncState option with already existing Maildir mailboxes.

Thank you for your patience and help (and, of course, for a very useful tool)!

Regards,
Luis