Hi,
I am sorry to bother the mailing list for such a newbie question but
when trying to connect to my gmail account it tells me I should do a web
login and "AUTHENTICATE PLAIN <authdata>' returned an error: NO [ALERT]
" ...
I've been following the archwiki page[0] for setting it up but it didn't
work. I couldn't find any further information as it seems that all
dotfiles on the net are working that way...
Could someone please give me a hint on how to get it working?

Thanks in advance

[0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Isync