On Tue Aug 16, 2022 at 11:33 AM CEST, Bence Ferdinandy wrote:
> [...] the file? I tried using touch to change a file's access time, but I
> don't think mbsync is picking that up. But anyway, if you want to
> original arrival times it should be in the raw email's date header, I
> just don't know how to sync it with imap.

Yeah I'm not sure if it's safe touching those files. It would be great
if it could be fixed like that.

I thought that maybe Fastmail might have had some issues yesterday as well
but I just tried moving one message to one of the folders today and same
problem happened.

I wonder if the problem is caused by nested folders, I didn't use nested
folders in my IMAP setup before.