Good afternoon,

I've attempted to use X-Keywords to do some mail organization by
tagging/labeling, but upon trying to search for my tags (via ``mu'') on
my other computers, they were not present, nor were any X-Keywords
headers.

I did a bit of experimentation later, editing X-Keywords and running
mbsync by hand, and that would appear to not cause mbsync to upload the
email back to my IMAP server.

I got to thinking, and I wasn't sure in the end whether it was even
possible to synchronize edits like these, since I'm not sure there's a
way to enumerate changes to these headers on the IMAP far side.

Can I do anything to synchronize X-Keywords over IMAP to different
machines?

Thanks in advance!
--
Arsen Arsenović