I have a collection of forms that I need to automatically populate based on
data in our database.  I have looked at the Register example on the site,
and the example works great for forms that use Acro Fileds (
PdfStamper.getAcroFileds()).  I am running into several forms that do not
return any fields using this approach that I need to find a way to
populate.  I am a beginner, so any help is greatly apprciated. One of the
forms that I need to figure out how to populate but does not have a Acro
fileds is found here ->
https://www.pfizerhelpfulanswers.com/files/C2C_English.pdf .   Anyone know
how to do this?

Thanks in advance.